Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Follow "wmsbg301" on Twitter for Fresh Literacy News!

     Follow the best on Twitter in the world of literacy! You can find my collection of sites that I follow by finding "wmsbg301" on Twitter. I only post links when I update my Matthew Whaley Reading and Writing Blog, and occasionally I retweet a link that is of particular interest in literacy. You can look at who I am following here, from the best in professional book authors, literacy blogs, and associations. You will also find that I am following children's authors and illustrators, as well as the best in publishers for children's trade book literature. This is a great way to keep up with the freshest news being shared on the Internet, all collected in one place! There will only ever be literacy links associated with this site. I have the account set for me to grant permission for anyone to follow "wmsbg 301." So, once I do that, you can see the whole collection. :) Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment